Use OneNote to power your Intranet
Freelancers and micro companies do not have the resources to create and maintain complex IT systems. So using OneNote (which comes free with, and runs on, the secure MS Office 365 platform) to create an Intranet solution makes perfect sense.
OneNote is very easy to use, it’s secure and it’s cheap. It does a great job to effectively centralize, manage and re-purpose content which leads to greatly accelerated business processes
Follow these easy steps to use OneNote to create an intranet
- Create a new Notebook
- Now create sections and pages for
- Announcements and News
- Important links to websites and any important information
- Social Media
After you created all the sections and pages share it with all your colleges to start collaborating.
It’s as easy as that.
An Intranet has the following benefits:
- Improves communication
- Everything at your fingertips
- Reduces emails and meetings
- Provides organizational clarity
- Encourages knowledge sharing
- Reinforces brand and values
- Brings your workplace culture to life
- Improves employee engagement
- Better organization
- More productivity – Work better and faster