Given the nature of downloadable digital items which cannot be “returned” and that there are full previews, details and images about what the product does and looks like available prior to any purchase, and that by design, OneNote templates cannot be automated, we do not generally offer refunds or credits on purchases. If you feel that you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, you should contact us with full details (and preferably screenshots) about what the issue is.
If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion.
There is no obligation to provide a refund or credit in the following circumstances:
- You decide that you do not want it after you have downloaded it
- You simply change your mind
- You bought it by mistake
- You do not have sufficient expertise to install or use it
- The item did not meet your expectations, or you feel that it is not of the quality you would like
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund