Click to start slider preview
After you received the download link and downloaded the zip file.
- Extract Zip File into a directory on your hard disk.
- Then create a new notebook in OneNote naming it “Intranet” (Make sure you create it on OneDrive) . You could also use an existing notebook if you prefer.
Next import the sections by:
Double clicking on each section (eg: “Get Started”) to import it into the current open Intranet notebook.
Eight simple steps
And your Intranet is ready to be used by all employees
- Step: Start by modifying the dashboard
- Step: Then update the staff directory
- Step: Create your projects and tasks
- Step: Add your clients
- Step: Update your booking facilities
- Step: Develop your WiKi by creating the first articles
- Step: Review Kudos and update it
- Step: Start sharing/inviting employees (you can share it with up to the number licensed)
Bought it yesterday, what a great gem! Today all 4 in our small adviser firm are using it already … one from the home office and one on the road – Thanks
Finally! No hunting, asking or pestering for all the logins. Also peace of mind if somebody leaves the company.
An Intranet powered by OneNote
This fully customizable Intranet portal brings together top-quality productivity and organizational features creating a beautiful intranet platform to fit your business needs.
Fast – Simple – Secure.