Steps are for OneNote 2016 (Desktop) for Windows or OneNote for Mac
The trick is that you have to copy each section from one notebook to the other. You cannot move or copy the whole notebook
- Login into both accounts (Personal and Work).
- In the Business Account create a new empty notebook.
- Then select the first section in the notebook you want to move.
- Use right mouse and “Copy or move” (Section-groups can only be moved).
- In the destination select the new empty notebook created in the business OneNote account.
- Repeat for each section or section-group.