- Open OneNote App for Windows 10 which is free for every user (Note: This is not OneNote 2016 for Windows).
- Login in with A-Account and B-Account.
- You need to create a new notebook in the B-Account, that’s where the notebook in A-Account is going to be moved.
- In A-Account use “More Notebooks” on the left panel and select the notebook you want to move.
- Open the notebook, right click on the section you want to move, and the use “Move/Copy” then select B-Account notebook and click “Copy”.
- Repeat Step 5 until all sections of your notebook have been moved.
Note: If your notebook is on the local drive and haven’t been uploaded to OneDrive A-Account, click here how to move it to OneDrive.